Admin | November 08, 2021
Almost every sector and industry require managers in different departments. From production to sales, from human resource to supply chain, every department relies on the manager’s efficiency to run smoothly. This is why management is one of the most sought-after courses that come with several opportunities. If building a bright career is on your mind, make sure to opt for the best MBA courses.
If dedicating a particular time to college every day to attain an MBA program seems less feasible for you, choose the comprehensive online MBA courses offered by Manipal University, Jaipur. The MBA online admission process is hassle-free, and you can attend the classes depending on your convenience.
Even for people working in private or Government organisations, this MBA online admission can be an opportunity for upgrading the skills. With an MBA degree from a recognised university mentioned in your CV, the overall value of your profile will go up.
For students aspiring to become successful managers in PSUs and corporate firms, the online MBA course offered by Manipal University Jaipur is a perfect choice at any time. Let us now check who can apply for the MBA online admissions for MUJ’s online MBA courses.
Who Can Opt For an Online MBA Degree
Here is a list of people who can opt for MBA online admissions at Manipal University Jaipur to hone their management skills. The comprehensive MBA course offered also ensures that every aspirant becomes academically sound. The experiential learning method makes the students fit for the corporate environment.
- People working at private enterprises and PSUs with the UG qualification can apply for MBA online admissions
- Students with the required bachelor’s degree aggregate and other eligibilities can opt for MBA online admissions
- Students with an online BBA degree can apply for these courses
- Students from any discipline of studies are equally eligible for MBA online admissions.
To enrol for MBA online admissions, an aspirant has to have the required eligibility criteria. Here are the basic requirements to apply for online MBA courses.
1. The candidate needs to have a 10+2+3 year’s Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university. An equivalent qualification can also be considered given the degree belongs to an institute or organisation recognised by the Association of Indian Universities or any such competent body.
2. The applicant must have secured a minimum of 50% in aggregate in the bachelor’s degree. For reserved categories, a minimum aggregate of 45% is a must to apply for MBA online admissions.
3. The aspirants must also have a valid score from any of the following examinations.
4. If a candidate does not have either of these scores, he/she will have to appear for an admission test organised by MUJ as per the admission rules of the university to attain an online MBA course. To apply for an online MBA, the candidate will also have to keep a set of additional documents ready. Here is the list of those documents without which securing admission will not be possible.
- Proof of identity – Aadhaar card, voter’s ID, passport, PAN card with photograph, ration card, driving license, or any other photo identity card issued by the Government
- Proof of address – Aadhaar card, voter’s ID, ration card, passport, gas bill, post-paid mobile statement, bank statement
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheet
- CAT / MAT GMAT / valid score for MBA
- Graduation degree certificate
- Work experience certificate, if any
- Scholarship documents, if any
- Defence Service certificate, if any
- Divyaang scholarship, if applicable
- Reserved category certificate, if applicable
All these requirements are essential for MBA online admission to MUJ. Failing any, the candidature will not be considered for MBA enrolment.
MBA Online Admission Process in MUJ
The overall admission process of online MBA courses is hassle-free. Since the entire process is run online, students do not have to go through a tiring and lengthy process to get enrolled. Every piece of information is available on MUJ’s official website. However, here is a brief outline of how to go about the admission process of an online MBA in MUJ.
- Application forms remain available online on MUJ’s official website. Students can easily download the form and fill it. Once filled, students can submit the form at onlinemanipal.com.
- Students need to pay a processing fee of Rs. 500 at the time of application. MUJ adjusts this fee with the first-semester course fee.
- Candidates have to submit all the necessary documents for applying for online MBA courses as well.
- All submitted applications go through a thorough evaluation at first. Then the selected candidate’s list gets prepared.
- After submission, the student will receive a confirmation SMS or email from MUJ if his/her candidature gets selected
Therefore, the entire MBA online admission process at MUJ remains easy, hassle-free, and simple. If any of the aspirants have any doubts or queries, he/she can communicate with the institution via calls or emails.
Manipal University, Jaipur is a UGC-recognised, A+, NAAC accredited university, which makes it one of the best options for MBA aspirants at any time. The right degree from the right university can make a difference in your career. If building a career in management is all you are thinking about, your skills and efforts need the edge of expertise.
MUJ offers easy to avail, dynamic MBA online courses that anyone can avail of sitting in the comfort of their homes. The expert and veteran pool of teachers at MUJ makes the courses worthier. The dedicated placement cell guarantees an effective job search after you attain the degree.