Are you eligible to study MBA online?
Almost every sector and industry requires managers in different departments. From production to sales, from human resources to supply chain, every department relies on the manager’s efficiency to run smoothly. That is why management is one of the most sought-after courses that come with several opportunities. If building a bright career is on your mind, make sure to opt for the best MBA courses.
You may not be able to dedicate a particular time to attending college everyday to pursue an MBA programme. In that case, choosing an online MBA is a great option. Online MBA courses are hassle-free, and you can attend classes depending on your convenience.
For students aspiring to become successful managers in PSUs and corporate firms, the online MBA course offered by Online Manipal is a perfect choice. Let us now check who can apply for the MBA online courses.
Online MBA programmes are a great opportunity for working professionals who wish to enhance their management skills. With so many in-demand electives available in an online MBA programme, this makes the course even more valuable. After a work experience of over a year, you can pursue an online MBA programme to climb up the career ladder.
Read more: Most in-demand MBA specialisations in 2022
Who can opt for an online MBA degree
- If you’re an undergraduate degree holder, you can pursue an online MBA programme.
- Working professionals can opt for an online MBA to enhance their professional skills.
- If you’re looking for a career switch, an online MBA programme is a great option.
- If you’re willing to become an entrepreneur, an online MBA programme will help improve your business skills.
READ MORE: Differences between Regular MBA, Online MBA and Distance MBA- Which is better?
Eligibility Criteria for online MBA
To enrol for MBA online admissions, an aspirant has to have the required eligibility criteria. Here are the basic requirements to apply for online MBA courses.
1. The candidate is required to have a 10+2+3 year’s Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university/institution or an equivalent qualification as recognized by the Association of Indian Universities.
2. The applicant must have secured a minimum of 50% in aggregate in the bachelor’s degree. For reserved categories, a minimum aggregate of 45% is a must to apply for MBA online admissions.
3. Aspirants with a valid score from MAT, CAT, XAT and CMAT are also eligible to apply for an online MBA programme.
4. If a candidate does not have either of these scores, they will have to appear for an admission test organised by MUJ/Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) as per the admission rules of the universities to attain an online MBA course.
5. Students from countries like the USA, Canada, UAE, SAARC countries and other countries worldwide are eligible to enrol for an online MBA degree.
To apply for an online MBA, the candidate is required to keep a set of additional documents ready. Here is the list of documents without which securing admission will not be possible.
- Proof of identity – Aadhaar card, voter’s ID, passport, PAN card with photograph, ration card, driving licence, or any other photo identity card issued by the Government
- Proof of address – Aadhaar card, voter’s ID, ration card, passport, gas bill, post-paid mobile statement, bank statement
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheet
- CAT / MAT GMAT / valid score for MBA
- Graduation degree certificate
- Work experience certificate, if any
- Scholarship documents, if any
- Defence Service certificate, if any
- Divyaang scholarship, if applicable
- Reserved category certificate, if applicable
- All these requirements are essential for MBA online admission to MUJ. Failing any, the candidature will not be considered for MBA enrolment.
Is work experience required to pursue an online MBA?
No, not all colleges make it mandatory for learners to have prior work experience. Several colleges and universities welcome freshers to pursue online MBA programmes. However, a few universities including MAHE, require learners to have certain work experience.
READ MORE: How can an online MBA help working professionals?
Online MBA Admission Process in MUJ
The overall admission process of online MBA courses is hassle-free. Since the entire process is run online, students do not have to go through a tiring and lengthy process to get enrolled. Every piece of information is available on MUJ’s official website. Here is a brief outline of how to go about the admission process of an online MBA in MUJ.
Application forms remain available online on MUJ’s official website. Students can easily download the form and fill it. Once filled, students can submit the form at onlinemanipal.com.
Students need to pay a processing fee of Rs. 500 at the time of application. MUJ adjusts this fee with the first-semester course fee.
- Candidates have to submit all the necessary documents to apply for online MBA courses as well.
- All submitted applications go through a thorough evaluation at first. Then the selected candidates’ list gets prepared.
- After submission, the student will receive a confirmation SMS or email from MUJ if his/her candidature gets selected.
Manipal University, Jaipur is a UGC-recognised, A+, NAAC accredited university, which makes it one of the best options for MBA aspirants at any time.
MBA online admission process in MAHE
Application forms for the online MBA course are available on MAHE’s official website. Students can download the form and fill it. Once filled, students can submit the form at onlinemanipal.com. To complete the initial process, you are required to provide the following:
- Personal details
- Work experience details/ certificates
- Pay an application fee of Rs 1,500
READ MORE: How to apply for an online MBA?
Manipal University of Higher Education is a UGC-recognized, A++, NAAC accredited university, which makes it a great choice for working professionals to upskill their careers. The right degree from the right university can make a difference in your career. If building a career in management is all you are thinking about, your skills and efforts need the edge of expertise.
If any of the aspirants have any doubts or queries, he/she can communicate with the institution via calls or emails.
MUJ and MAHE offer easy to avail, dynamic MBA online courses that anyone can avail of sitting in the comfort of their homes. The expert and veteran pool of teachers make the courses worthier. The dedicated placement cell guarantees an effective job search after you attain the degree.
Other related articles-
Is an online MBA valid in India?
10 best career options after an online MBA
Information related to companies and external organizations is based on secondary research or the opinion of individual authors and must not be interpreted as the official information shared by the concerned organization.
Additionally, information like fee, eligibility, scholarships, finance options etc. on offerings and programs listed on Online Manipal may change as per the discretion of respective universities so please refer to the respective program page for latest information. Any information provided in blogs is not binding and cannot be taken as final.
Enroll with us
Interested to join our courses?
Share your details and we'll get back to you.
Explore our online programs to become future-readyKNOW MORE