Online MBA doesn’t require CAT or MAT scores
If you’re interested in pursuing an MBA online but haven’t scored a good percentile in the entrance exams like the MAT or CAT or haven’t registered for them, this article will assist you and provide information on what is necessary for an online MBA as well as the top colleges that offer online MBA without a MAT or CAT requirement. The online MBA is one of the greatest programs for professionals in the workforce because it offers admission without the requirement to take entrance examinations like the CAT or MAT.
The online MBA program, which is also provided by the distance learning board, is open to direct enrollment. The best candidates for this program are individuals who are currently employed and want to continue working while obtaining a master’s degree. An online MBA can help you develop all the abilities and skills needed to excel in the management sector. A working professional can learn about strategic decision-making, the foundation of business management, and many other skills by enrolling in online MBA programs.
You can also check out, How can an online MBA help working professionals?
The sole distinction between an online MBA and a standard MBA is that classes can be taken at home instead of on campus. Professionals should take an online MBA program since it allows them the flexibility and time to work and study simultaneously. Compared to individuals doing a traditional MBA, the candidates save money on relocation and lodging expenses.
What is the eligibility for an online MBA?
Continue reading to get a good sense of the eligibility requirements for an online MBA, which are listed below.
- Graduation is one of the fundamental educational requirements for enrollment in any of the online MBA programs.
- The required minimum aggregate varies between institutions. This needs to be done by a reputable university in any discipline.
- Candidates may apply for online MBA programs even if they are in their final year of graduation or working.
- Applicants from the General Category (UR) must receive a minimum of 50%, and candidates from the Reserved Category (SC, ST) must receive a minimum of 45% to qualify.
- Candidates with prior work experience will have a better advantage.
- A person of any age can apply for an online MBA.
Top colleges that offer online MBA without CAT or MAT requirement
If you’re seeking direct admission to the MBA program without CAT or MAT, you can have a look at the list of some of the colleges mentioned below. Let’s check out the MBA colleges without CAT or MAT requirements:
- Manipal University Jaipur: With an online MBA from NAAC A+ Manipal University Jaipur, you may advance your profession. No matter where you are, take live and recorded lessons. Learn whenever it is most convenient for you from the best-experienced instructors.
- The Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning (SCDL): One of India’s largest independent distance learning schools, SCDL, has made rapid advancements in delivering top-notch education. Even though it only has one AICTE clearance, it claims to provide its distance learners with good placement options and provides an excellent online MBA program.
- IGNOU: To accommodate students who wish to enroll in an online MBA program but did not take the entrance exam, IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) has decided to grant admission to online MBA programs. The authorities established eligibility requirements must be met by interested candidates. The AICTE has approved the IGNOU’s whole online MBA program in its entirety (All India Council for Technical Education).
- NMIMS Global Access: The online MBA program offered by NMIMS Global Access (Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies) has received all necessary accreditations, including UGC-DEB, NAAC A, and a NIRF ranking. The university says it offers top-notch education and offers placement assistance for its online and distance learners.
- Amity University Distance Learning: • Amity University, which provides distance learning, was created by state legislators and the University Grants Commission (UGC). According to QS rankings, Amity Education Group is the largest private education provider in India and one of the top 200 institutions in Asia.
- Chandigarh University: This University offers you an online MBA program and has received clearance from the UGC. It is also a NAAC-accredited institution with an A rating. Additionally, the university has a high NIRF ranking and offers effective placement support.
What makes Manipal University Jaipur’s online MBA program superior to others?
Some of the features of Manipal University Jaipur’s online MBA program are listed below:
- It is designed for you to study effectively & get a career boost.
- They have an advanced digital learning platform.
- Candidates get insights from the top Industry leaders.
- They have many dedicated course mentors.
- They also assist in career counseling and placement.
- MUJ provides excellent mentoring, and the faculty highlights the importance of practical knowledge so you may confidently create your career path. The program introduces real-world case studies to aid in developing and honing your critical thinking skills.
- You can study the courses and complete them at your own pace. You can access your course materials anytime and wherever you want by navigating the enormous e-libraries. Attend seminars and lectures that fit into your schedule, whether they are live or recorded, and participate in discussions to enrich your knowledge.
- The course permits immersive learning as well as responsive, straightforward accessibility to online schooling. Online examinations and quizzes help keep your knowledge up-to-date. You may learn on the go and keep in touch with your classmates and professors via discussion boards and other resources.
- The mentors are experts in the discipline with valuable experience. The majority of the instructors are experts in the subjects they teach. They boost the value of good counsel and provide you with the confidence you need to firmly chart your road towards success. The faculty will help you communicate effectively in a society where self-assurance and communication are essential.
Interested candidates can submit their applications together with identification proof, proof of eligibility, and personal and academic information on the official online platform. If more details are needed, an admissions counselor will get in touch with you. Once the applications have been reviewed for eligibility, the team will inform the selected candidates. If you are thinking, is the entrance exam necessary for MBA? Then the answer is no. You can enroll in an MBA program from MUJ and MAHE without an entrance exam. Both MUJ and MAHE provide MBA admission without the CAT exam.
Online MBA specializations provided by MUJ
The MUJ’s online MBA program includes specialization in Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance as well as Finance, Marketing, Operations Management, IT and FinTech, Analytics and Data Science, Retail Management, and Human Resource management.
To know more, you can check out the MBA course guide: All you need to know.
MAHE’s online MBA program
The online MBA program from MAHE has been created for working professionals looking to get into leadership roles in the expanding global economy. With the appropriate blend of technical knowledge, soft skills, and experience-based learning, this curriculum will equip students for managerial and leadership positions across sectors. Students will gain expertise in making expert business decisions through addressing business challenges, working in teams, making tactical and strategic recommendations, and managing businesses, processes, work, and people.
Data Science, Business Analytics, Finance, Marketing, Information Systems, Human Resource Management, Fashion Management, Healthcare Management, Operations Management, and Pharmaceutical Management are among the specializations that are the best-suited MBA courses for working professionals.
Governments, corporations, and institutions of higher education accept MAHE’s online degrees and certifications for employment, higher education, and career opportunities.
This concludes our discussion of the online MBA program without any entrance exams like the CAT or MAT. Due to the availability of numerous specializations in the online MBA course, MBA aspirants can follow their preferred path while pursuing their degree from MUJ. The knowledge in this post should be helpful to you, and hopefully, you will be able to make the most of the information.
Enrol with us
Interested to join our courses?
Share your details and we'll get back to you.
Become future-ready with our online MBA programKNOW MORE