Recognised & accredited
National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) A+
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
University Grants Commission (UGC)
World Education Services (WES)
The Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU)
International Credential Assessment Service of Canada
International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS)
International Credential Evaluation Service (ICES)
Here’s what you can expect from our courses
A computer education like no other
We believe in keeping up with the latest standards of pedagogy aided by a staff who know the ins and outs of the industry. Our course offerings are comprehensive educational experiences that develop and enhance skill sets that are needed across industries and can be applied to diverse job profiles.
Learn at your pace
Our courses are designed for you to engage and learn at your own pace. Explore our extensive e-libraries, access the e-learning material anytime, anywhere, attend live/recorded lectures and talks that work for your schedule, and engage in discussion on our platforms. Gain access to quality content, even on low bandwidth internet, on an advanced digital platform that can be used on your phone, laptop, or desktop so you can reap maximum benefits based on your unique life needs.
Enhanced digital platform
Our digital platform is built for a comprehensive learning experience. It allows for immersive learning and easy, responsive accessibility to online pedagogy. Access lessons and class engagement even on low bandwidth Internet. Keep your knowledge on its toes with online quizzes and practice exams. Learn on the go and stay connected to your peers and faculty through discussion forums and more. Our platform is your world of education with 880 hours of e-tutorials, 650+ hours of digital content, 300+ hours of additional learning videos.
Our faculty comprises experienced individuals who are experts in their fields. Well over half of our faculty are Ph.D. holders in their respective subjects. They amplify the value of practical insights and allow you to create your own path to success with confidence. Our pedagogy introduces real-world case studies that will enhance and develop your critical thinking skills. Our community of professors will help you articulate yourself professionally in a dynamic world where communication and confidence matters.
Empowering you to succeed
Global tech perspective
Better job opportunities
Effective communication skills
Roles you can explore
Product Manager, and more
Why we stand out
Designed for immersive learning
Advanced digital learning platform
Insights from industry leaders
Dedicated course mentors
Career counselling & placement assistance
Who can apply
- Candidates must have a 10 + 2 + 3 year bachelor’s degree from a recognized university/institution, or an equivalent qualification as recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) or other competent bodies, in Computer Applications/Computer Science/Information Technology with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate
- Candidates from other streams like Science, Business Administration, Business Management, Arts & Humanities, Commerce, etc. must have a 10 + 2 + 3 year bachelor’s degree from a recognized university, or an equivalent qualification as recognized by the AIU or other competent bodies with a minimum 50% marks aggregate in graduation. Such candidates need to attend and complete a compulsory bridge course in fundamentals of computer and IT along with their Semester 1 courses. Additionally, candidates who have not studied mathematics during their 10 + 2/ bachelor’s degree programs must attend and complete a compulsory bridge course in mathematics along with other semester 1 courses
- Candidates who have completed their 10+2 or graduate level education outside India must produce a certificate of equivalence issued by the Association of Indian Universities
- Candidates holding NRE, PIO status, residing outside India and / or candidates who are not Indian citizens are considered ‘international students’ and are eligible to pursue MUJ’s online degree programs. All such candidates seeking admission will be billed an international fee for respective degrees & may need to submit documents mentioned but not limited to CV, address proof, valid visa, PR card & passport copy as part of the application process
What you will learn
In the next 24 months | 4 semesters
We offer flexible payment options that allow students to pay their fees in semester-wise instalments.
Total course fee
Inclusive of all taxesENROLL NOW
Fee per semester
Inclusive of all taxesENROLL NOW
Total course fee
Inclusive of all taxesENROLL NOW
Fee per semester
Inclusive of all taxesENROLL NOW
Easy financing options
We offer easy financing options to help you fund your education, so that cost doesn't become a barrier for you.
We offer scholarships for defence personnel, government employees, differently-abled people, and meritorious students.
Our certification opens doors
MUJ’s online degrees are widely accepted by governments, corporate organizations, and higher education institutions for jobs, higher education, and future prospects.
Meet our faculty
Dr. Shikha MaheshwariProgram Coordinator, MCAPh.D., M.Tech. MSc.
Ms. Monika LambaCourse Coordinator, MCAM.Tech, MCA
Dr. Priyanka MathurCourse Coordinator, MCAPh.D., Master Diploma in Computer Applications
Mr. Abhishek PandeyCourse Coordinator, MCAPGD-Data Mining, M.Phil., MCA
Dr. Deepika DhamijaCourse Coordinator, MCAPh.D., MCA
Dr. Shelendra Kumar JainCourse Coordinator, MCAPh.D., M.Sc.
Dr. Santosh Kumar HengeCourse Coordinator, MCAPh.D., M.Phil, M.Sc.
Dr. Vaibhav PanwarCourse Coordinator, MCAPh.D., M.Tech, MCA
Mr. Aditya UpadhyayCourse Coordinator, MCAPh.D. (Pursuing, M.Tech
Questions you might have
How are the online degree programs at Manipal University Jaipur delivered?
Designed as per the University Grants Commission (UGC) Regulations, 2020, Manipal University Jaipur is offering online degree programs. This means that Manipal University Jaipur provides flexible learning opportunities, e-learning material, and full-fledged program delivery through the internet using technology assisted mechanism and resources. Students are not required to attend classes in-person and can study online from anywhere; all that is required is an internet connected device (phone/laptop/tab/computer). Examinations will be held online through remote proctoring and candidates are required to use a laptop or desktop computer with a functioning web camera.
Do online degrees have government recognition and accreditations?
As per the University Grants Commission (UGC) Regulations, 2020, National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) accreditation is mandatory for all higher learning institutes looking to offer full-fledged online programs. NAAC accreditations determine the quality of the institute in terms of education, infrastructure, research, teaching & learning, etc. Institutes with top NAAC grades such as ‘A++’, ‘A+’ and ‘A’ are most sought-after institutes, as they offer high-quality education.
Are MUJ’s online degrees credible and valid?
Yes, MUJ’s online degree have credibility and validity. Designed as per the University Grants Commission (UGC) Regulations, 2020, Manipal University Jaipur’s (MUJ) online degree programs are recognized at par with on-campus programs. MUJ’s online degrees are widely accepted by governments, corporate organizations, and higher education institutions for jobs, higher education, and future prospects, provided other criteria are fulfilled.
What are the highlights of online degree programs at MUJ?
The Manipal group has a legacy of over 67 years in education. Leveraging this experience along with cutting-edge digital tools and technologies, Manipal University Jaipur’s (MUJ) online degree programmes are taught by acclaimed professors and industry leaders who share invaluable insights on how to take on real-world challenges and respond dynamically.
MUJ uses an intuitive learning platform through which students can review the course module, watch recorded video lectures, interact with other students and professors, and much more. With easy-to-understand bite-sized content, MUJ’s online degree programs offer a great flexible professional development opportunity where students can learn on their own schedule, study on the go, interact with subject matter experts, and find the support, network, and opportunity to thrive and improve their career prospects exponentially.
Will I have access to MUJ’s alumni network?
Yes. Manipal University Jaipur has a strong network of thousands of alumni spread all over the world.
Students of the online degree programs will join this network with all associated privileges. As an alumnus, they can interact with peers and build their professional and personal network.
The Manipal University Jaipur alumni portal is located here.
Will learners receive placement assistance?
Online Manipal offers placement assistance to uplift the employability quotient of students interested in finding career opportunities upon completion of their programs. The placement cell focuses on two main aspects for every job seeker- employability skill assessment and skill enhancement.
What is the application process for online degrees at MUJ?
Applications can be submitted online at www.onlinemanipal.com by providing the required details. Candidates can also apply via this link. Once a candidate provides the required details, an admission counsellor will reach out to them to assist with the application process. Alternatively, candidates can call us at +91-8805 149 972 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will assist with the application process.
For the application, candidates are required to provide their personal details, academic details, ID proof, and upload the eligibility documents. The candidate need NOT send a printed application form to the university. In case of any clarification, the Manipal University Jaipur (MUJ) team will contact the candidate.
Please refer the admission manual for further details.
What are the documents required for admission into MUJ’s online degree programs?
- Proof of identity – Aadhaar card, passport, voter’s ID, PAN card with photograph, any other Govt.-issued photo identity card
- Proof of address – Aadhaar card, passport, voter’s ID, gas bill, bank statement, post-paid mobile statement
- Class 10 marksheet
- Class 12 marksheet
- Graduation marksheet (for PG students)
- CAT / GMAT / MAT valid score for MBA
- Work experience certificate
- Graduation degree certificate
- Scholarship documents
- Defense Service certificate
- Divyaang scholarship
- Reserved Category certificate
What is the selection process?
All submitted applications for the online degree will be evaluated for eligibility by the Admissions team of Manipal University Jaipur. In case the university requires further clarification, the candidate will be intimated via email, SMS or a phone call.
Candidates will be notified by Manipal University Jaipur within five working days of submitting the application.
How will I know if my admission is confirmed?
Once the admission is confirmed, Manipal University Jaipur will intimate the candidate via email and SMS.
What is the admission policy at MUJ?
- The admission process is as per regulatory requirements. Individuals with a will to upgrade their skills are encouraged to pursue the Manipal University Jaipur (MUJ) online degree programs. The applicant must submit a completed application form for admission with relevant documents to MUJ well within the due date.
- If the application is complete in all respects and MUJ is satisfied with the applicant’s eligibility and suitability for admission into the respective online degree program, the student will be granted admission to that program.
- MUJ can call for verification of the original eligibility documents at any point of time during the course of study, and non-submission of the same may result in cancellation of admission.
- No candidate is permitted to pursue more than one degree program at a time from Online Manipal.
- Admission granted on the basis of false information will be ipso facto null and void, and the candidate will render himself/herself liable for civil/criminal action.
- If the application received from the student is not complete in any respect, the student may be given provisional enrolment at the university’s discretion. Such students will have to submit the required eligibility documents as communicated by the university at the earliest, upon receipt of which their enrolment will be confirmed, subject to eligibility fulfilment.
- An e-identity card will be made available to the students through the student portal after their enrolment in an online degree program.
- MUJ reserves the right to accept or reject any application. Please refer to the program manual for further details.
- Students will have to pay the requisite Certificate Fee as prescribed by the university at the time of re-registration for the final semester. Payment made by any other form will not be accepted, and will be solely at the student’s own risk.
Right to amend rules
Manipal University Jaipur reserves the right to add/delete/change/amend the syllabi, program structure, rules and regulations wherever considered necessary and appropriate without any prior notice.
Students are advised to go through the website frequently where all circulars and important information will be hosted from time to time. Promulgation of any such information on the website in the form of circulars/notices is considered to be adequate.
All disputes relating to Manipal University Jaipur online degree programs and activities are subject to local jurisdiction (Rajasthan) only.
What are the scholarships & discounts for online degree programs at MUJ?
Manipal University Jaipur offers fee waiver scholarships to students from special categories.
|Scholarship Category||Document(s) Required||Scholarship Discount|
|Divyaang (for persons with disabilities)||Divyaang certificate||20% off the tuition fees|
|Defense personnel||Personnel/ Service/ IC number||20% off the tuition fees|
|PSU, Central or State Govt. employees||Identity card||10% off the tuition fees|
|Merit (80% and above in Class 12 exams)||Class 12 marksheet||10% off the tuition fees|
|Merit (80% and above in State board diploma exams 10 + 3)||Consolidated diploma marks card||10% off the tuition fees|
How are MUJ’s online degree programs delivered?
Programs are fully online. Teaching and learning happen on a Learning Management System (LMS), to which access will be provided on enrolment. For each course, we provide bite-sized lessons consisting of concept videos, reading material, quizzes, and assignments. Students are also required to attend live webinars and doubt clearing sessions on certain days.
The medium of instruction is English.
Will the program have live lectures and webinars?
Manipal University Jaipur’s online degree programs focus on self-paced learning driven by video lectures and self-learning material such as reading material, e-books, quizzes, and assignments. This is augmented by live online lectures (webinars) where students can interact directly with the faculty.
When will I get access to the learning modules?
After admission is confirmed by the university, students will receive access to the Learning Management System (LMS), student portal and e-library, along with the user ID and password. Students can then start accessing the course material and begin their learning journey.
How can I get my academic queries answered?
Students will be assigned dedicated course mentors and coordinators to guide them in their journey at Manipal University Jaipur. They can be contacted to clarify doubts using discussion forums, instant messaging, and email on the Learning Management System (LMS). Students can also interact with course coordinators during live webinars.
How much time should I dedicate to complete the learning activities?
Students are expected to spend at least 15-20 hours per week watching concept videos, reading learning material, attempting quizzes, and attending live webinars.
Does the curriculum include projects?
Yes, all the programs have projects, but the number of projects varies from program to program. Kindly refer to the structure of the respective programs (given in the admission brochure).
Do I need to do assignments to complete online degree programs?
Each subject will have at least one mandatory assignment. This will be a graded assignment, and the student’s response will count towards their final marks.
Are there mandatory sessions?
Recorded and live sessions are mandatory. To be eligible to appear for the final exams, students are required to go through at least 75% of the offline content (reading material and video lectures).
What is the evaluation & assessment pattern?
The assessment system has been conceived, developed and administered on a rigorous and fair basis to bring out the best in students and prepare them for a successful career. A student’s performance evaluation will be based on both continuous assessment (CA) and term-end examinations (TEE).
The theory part is assessed by the performance based on continuous assessment (CA) through assignments and term-end examinations (TEE). The assessment ratios of TEE to CA is 70:30. CA is based on assignments prepared by the University. TEE will comprise descriptive and multiple-choice type questions.
A student must score at least 40% in each continuous assessment and term-end examination to be declared as having passed.
Practical papers (as applicable)
The assessment in the practical part is based on performance in guided exercises (i.e., day-to-day exercises) and unguided exercises. The latter will be conducted on the last day of the practical sessions in each subject with an external examiner.
A student must score at least 40% in both the parts to be declared as having passed.
What is the examination pattern for online degrees at MUJ?
The University term-end examination (TEE) will be held digitally viz. computer-based and online proctored. Candidates can appear for the exams from the comfort of their homes.
- A laptop or desktop computer with a functioning webcam connected to the internet is required to appear for the exams.
- The details of the examination schedule will be made available in the photo admit card issued for appearing in the term-end theory examinations.
- Eligible students will be given admit cards to appear in the term-end examination.
- Students will have to produce the identity card and admit card to appear in the term-end examinations (TEE).
- The examination pattern is available in the program guide provided to students.
Examination results will be published on the student portal. If a student fails to clear any of the papers (either in UE or IA or both), he/she has to re-appear for the relevant paper by applying to the University through the re-sitting application along with relevant fees, within the due date.
Award of Degree
On satisfying all criteria stipulated by the University, successful students will be awarded their respective program degree by the University.
What is the duration of online degree programs?
Students are required to complete the program within the maximum period allowed for the programs:
MBA: 4 years
BBA: 6 years
MCA: 4 years
BCA: 6 years
M.Com: 4 years
B.Com: 6 years
MA JMC: 4 years
What are the study materials given to learners of online degree programs at MUJ?
As the degree programs are fully online, e-learning material will be made available to students on the Learning Management System (LMS) based on the four-quadrant approach as per the UGC Regulations 2016 (Credit Framework for online learning courses through SWAYAM). E-learning study material includes (a) e-text materials; (b) video lectures; (c) audio-visual interactive material; (d) virtual classroom sessions; (e) audio podcasts; (f) virtual simulation; and (g) self-assessment quizzes or tests. Students are free to download the e-books and print them for convenience.
What is an online MCA?
Master of Computer Applications is a popular postgraduate program that gives an excellent entry into the IT industry. University Grants Commission (UGC) entitled universities to offer online degrees. With a UGC-entitled online MCA, Manipal University Jaipur (MUJ) provides a university atmosphere in online space. Our online MCA is tailored for those looking to become strategic, innovative technology leaders in an ever-evolving world.
What are the benefits of doing Online MCA course?
- Global tech perspective
- Better job opportunities
- Hands-on experience
- Coding skills
- Effective Communication skills
Can I get a placement offer by doing online MCA?
Yes, online MCA is considered at part with regular campus programs. MUJ’s online degree programs are widely accepted by governments, corporate organizations, and higher education institutions for jobs, higher education, and future prospects, provided other criteria are fulfilled. MUJ offers placement assistance that focuses on skill development, resume building workshops, improving interview performance, and organizes job fairs.
What are the different jobs a graduate can take up after online MCA?
- Database Engineer
- Data Scientist
- Software Tester
- Business Analyst
- Product Manager, and more
What is the eligibility criteria for the online MCA degree program?
- Candidates must have a 10 + 2 + 3 year bachelor’s degree from a recognized university/institution, or an equivalent qualification as recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) or other competent bodies, in Computer Applications/Computer Science/Information Technology with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (45% for reserved categories).
- Candidates from other streams like Science, Business Administration, Business Management, Arts & Humanities, Commerce, etc. must have a 10 + 2 + 3 year bachelor’s degree from a recognized university, or an equivalent qualification as recognized by the AIU or other competent bodies, with Mathematics at the 10+2 level with a minimum 50% marks aggregate in graduation (45% for reserved categories). Such candidates need to attend and complete a Bridge Course in Fundamentals of Computer and IT along with their Semester 1 courses.
- Candidates must have completed graduation degree certificate of equivalence from the Association of Indian Universities required from students with foreign education to apply in any university in India
- Students & professionals holding NRE, PIO status, residing outside India and / or students & professionals who are not Indian citizens are considered ‘international students’ and are eligible to pursue MUJ’s online degree programs. All such students & professionals will be billed an international fee for respective degrees & may need to submit documents mentioned but not limited to CV, address proof, valid visa, PR card & passport copy as part of the application process
- Candidates who did not have Math as a subject in 10+2 or their bachelor’s course need to take an additional course in their first semester
Who can apply to MUJ’s online MCA?
- Experienced working professionals looking to switch their roles/ domain
- Graduates with experience in IT and software who wish to boost their careers
- Students who wish to launch their careers in the IT/ software industry
What is the course fee for online MCA?
Total fee for non-resident Indians is USD 2432 and USD 2836 for Non-Indians
What is the duration of MCA online learning course?
Online MCA is a two-year postgraduate program. It is divided into four semesters.
Why do I choose Online Manipal for online MCA course?
The online MCA is tailored for those looking to become strategic, innovative technology leaders in an ever-evolving world. We, at Online Manipal, believe in keeping up with the latest standards of pedagogy aided by a group of faculty who know the ins and outs of the industry. Our course offerings are comprehensive educational experiences that develop and enhance skill sets that are needed across industries and can be applied to diverse job profiles.