Who should pursue PGCP in Business Analytics?
Data is used in business analytics to develop mathematical models that assist firms in making decisions that add value or are in their best interests. There is a lot of data available for enterprises to use, but what data they choose and why they use it will differ by industry. Working in the discipline of business analytics entails gathering and analyzing data to make it valuable to your organization’s decision-making process.
In this blog, let’s find out who should pursue a PGCP in Business Analytics.
What is PGCP in Business Analytics?
The Postgraduate Certificate Program (PGCP) in Business Analytics is intended for individuals who want to build a name for themselves in the rapidly expanding field of business analytics. The curriculum will teach students to offer data-driven responses to consumers, address organizational challenges, and develop business strategies utilizing data. It is an excellent curriculum for obtaining a Postgraduate Certificate in Business Analytics.
This curriculum provides thorough knowledge of Python, Statistics, Machine Learning techniques, and implementations with Business Analytics and Data Analytics integration. The case studies and projects that include the above principles will be at the heart of this program, featuring one-on-one mentoring sessions.
The following table shows the course details of the PGCP in Business Analytics.
|Points||PGCP in Business Analytics|
|Suitability||Ideal for professionals looking to improve their abilities or make a career change in business analytics.|
|Skills earned||Statistical tools such as MS Excel, Python, SQL, R, SPSS, Tableau, and others are used. Improve your analysis and management abilities as well.|
|Career opportunities||Business Analyst, Data Scientist/Architect, Market Research Analyst, Predictive Modeler, Statistician, Analytics Manager, Healthcare Analyst, IT Analyst, Quantitative Analyst, Project Manager, and other positions are available.|
Eligibility for PGCP in Business Analytics
This course can help new graduates launch their careers. It is also appropriate for someone with more than 2 to 3 years of relevant professional experience.
Graduates in any discipline from a recognized institution with Statistics as one of the topics or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with a least 50% of marks or average score are considered valid for this course.
Who can pursue PGCP in Business Analytics?
Students from India
- Graduates in any profession with Statistics as one of the topics from accredited universities/institutions or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade.
- Work experience is preferred.
Students from other countries
- Graduates in any discipline with Statistics as one of the topics from accredited universities/institutions or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade.
- To apply to any institution in India, candidates must have received a graduation degree certificate of equivalency from the Association of Indian Universities.
- Students and experts with Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) status who live outside of India, as well as students and individuals who are not Indian citizens, are classified as international students and are eligible to enroll in MAHE’s online programs. As part of the application process, all students and workers will be charged an international fee for their degrees and may be needed to submit papers such as a CV, proof of address, valid visa, permanent resident (PR) card, and photo id.
- Work experience is preferred.
Duration of PGCP (Business Analytics)
The Post Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics is an 11- to 13-month curriculum that lays the groundwork for professionals to master the art of analytics. The program emphasizes an in-depth study of business analytics methodologies and frameworks and their application in business decisions.
What will you learn in PGCP in Business Analytics?
After finishing your PGCP in Business Analytics, you will be able to excel in various Business Analytics technologies such as MS Excel, Python, R, SPSS, Tableau, SQL, and others. It will also assist you in improving your analysis and management skills and your comprehension of the following.
- Financial statement analysis and reporting
- Statistics for business
- Business economics for managers
- Database administration
- Financial administration
- Data examination
This training will improve your analytical skills and ability to operate in various companies and provide you with numerous benefits.
What is the scope of PGCP in Business Analytics?
The PGCP for Business Analytics has a fairly broad scope. It addresses all the critical parts of your organization, such as marketing, finance, human resources, and operations. It also provides an in-depth understanding of numerous analytics and commercial applications. As a result, graduates of this degree are in high demand in the industry.
One of the primary advantages of his PGCP curriculum is that it educates graduates for a wide range of careers in business analytics. You might work as a data analyst, BI developer, or market intelligence expert. Furthermore, you will be well-equipped to work in various industries, including banking, insurance, retail, and manufacturing. As a result, if you seek a program that will provide you with a full knowledge of business analysis, this PGCP in Business Analysis is appropriate for you.
Ultimately, pursuing an online PGCP in Business Analysis gives students the foundation they need to pursue a career in business analysis or other similar subjects. These institutes assist students in comprehending many parts of business analysis and their application in real-world business circumstances. It also assists students in developing the abilities required to excel in their careers.
Certification or a degree in Business Analytics is essential for validating your competence in front of companies. Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) has an online platform called Online Manipal that offers an online PGCP in Business Analytics to applicants from all different backgrounds. Visit us today to know more!
- A business analyst is a broad term encompassing a variety of professional functions in practically any industry.
- A good candidate should have a bachelor’s degree and several years of work experience in the field of business analysis that interests them.
- The PGCP in Business Analytics is a one-year postgraduate certificate program designed for working people who want to advance in their jobs.
Information related to companies and external organizations is based on secondary research or the opinion of individual authors and must not be interpreted as the official information shared by the concerned organization.
Additionally, information like fee, eligibility, scholarships, finance options etc. on offerings and programs listed on Online Manipal may change as per the discretion of respective universities so please refer to the respective program page for latest information. Any information provided in blogs is not binding and cannot be taken as final.
Enroll with us
Interested to join our courses?
Share your details and we'll get back to you.
Become future-ready with our online PGCP in Business Analytics programKNOW MORE