Scope of an MBA Marketing in UAE
The UAE is a vibrant and dynamic market where marketers can thrive. The country is home to some of the most successful global brands and is seen as a hub for innovation and creativity. With the increasing demand for marketing professionals in the country, an MBA in Marketing can open up a world of opportunities for aspiring professionals.
Marketing is an ever-evolving field that has seen tremendous transformation in the last few years. The rise of digital marketing, the use of Big Data, social media, and mobile technology has changed the face of marketing and has opened up new avenues for marketing professionals. The demand for marketing professionals is expected to grow in the coming years, and an MBA in Marketing can be a great way to prepare for a successful career in the field.
High-paying marketing jobs in UAE
The UAE is a hub for high-paying marketing jobs. Here are some of the top jobs in the field:
- Marketing Director: A Marketing Director is responsible for overseeing the entire marketing operations of a business, from strategy to execution. They are expected to have a deep understanding of the markets and be able to develop, implement and evaluate effective marketing plans. The average yearly salary for a Marketing Director in the UAE is AED 204,322.
- Chief Marketing Officer: The Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) is responsible for overseeing all aspects of an organization’s marketing strategy, including product development, pricing, advertising, marketing communications, and customer service. They are often responsible for developing and implementing creative campaigns to increase brand awareness and loyalty. The CMO is also responsible for monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns and analyzing customer feedback to ensure that all marketing initiatives are successful. The average yearly salary for a Chief Marketing Officer in the UAE is AED 403,934.
- Senior Marketing Manager: The Senior Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies to increase brand awareness and loyalty. They are also responsible for managing campaigns, analyzing customer feedback, and providing strategic direction for the organization’s marketing efforts. The average yearly salary for a Senior Marketing Manager in the UAE is AED 200,988.
- Brand Manager: The Brand Manager is responsible for developing and executing strategies to build, maintain, and grow a particular brand. They are often responsible for creating marketing campaigns, conducting market research, monitoring customer feedback and competitor activity, and managing the budget. The average yearly salary for a Brand Manager in the UAE is AED 173,071.
- Digital Marketing Manager: The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of digital marketing, including website design and development, SEO/SEM, content marketing, email marketing, and social media marketing. They are responsible for developing and executing campaigns to increase traffic to the website, generate leads, and improve customer engagement. The average yearly salary for a Digital Marketing Manager in the UAE is AED 77,998.
- Product Marketing Manager: Product Marketing Managers are responsible for developing and executing marketing plans for products or services offered by their employer. They must understand the needs of their target market and develop effective marketing campaigns to reach that market. They often work with other departments, such as sales, product development and customer service, to ensure the success of product launches. The average yearly salary for a Product Marketing Manager in the UAE is AED 175,569.
- Marketing Analytics Manager: Marketing Analytics Managers are responsible for understanding customer behavior and analyzing data to create strategies for marketing campaigns. They must be able to identify trends and recommend strategies to optimize marketing efforts. The average yearly salary for a Marketing Analytics Manager in the UAE is AED 252,000.
- Head of Marketing Communications: The Head of Marketing Communications is responsible for leading and managing the development and execution of all marketing communication activities. They must create strategies to reach target audiences and ensure that messages are consistent with the company’s brand. The average yearly salary for a Head of Marketing Communications in the UAE is AED 349,064.
- E-commerce Marketing Manager: E-commerce Marketing Managers are responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies to drive sales and traffic to their company’s website. They must be able to understand customer needs and create effective campaigns to reach their target audiences. The average yearly salary for an E-commerce Marketing Manager in the UAE is AED 119,760.
Also read: Digital marketing: The hottest career choice in 2023
Launch your career in Marketing with MUJ’s online MBA in Marketing
Are you looking to launch your career in marketing? MUJ’s online MBA in Marketing program is designed to help you gain the necessary skills and knowledge to become a successful marketing professional. The program covers key marketing concepts such as consumer behavior, brand management, digital marketing, market research, and more. The online MBA in Marketing program offers flexibility and convenience, allowing you to learn at your own pace. With an experienced faculty and a comprehensive course curriculum, you can gain the necessary skills and knowledge to become a successful marketing professional.
The UAE is a vibrant and dynamic market where marketing professionals can really thrive. With the increasing demand for marketing professionals in the country, an MBA in Marketing can open up a world of opportunities for aspiring professionals. With the right skills and knowledge, you can launch your career in marketing with MUJ’s online MBA in Marketing program.
Information related to companies and external organizations is based on secondary research or the opinion of individual authors and must not be interpreted as the official information shared by the concerned organization.
Additionally, information like fee, eligibility, scholarships, finance options etc. on offerings and programs listed on Online Manipal may change as per the discretion of respective universities so please refer to the respective program page for latest information. Any information provided in blogs is not binding and cannot be taken as final.
Enroll with us
Interested to join our courses?
Share your details and we'll get back to you.
Explore our online programs to become future-readyKNOW MORE