Why should employers encourage their employees to do MBA?
MBA graduates are in huge demand, as they possess the skills and knowledge needed in business. On a global scale, there is an increasing need for professionals with specialized business acumen who can handle various challenges in diverse industries. In 2021, 97% of employers hired MBA graduates compared to 80% in 2020. The demand for MBA grads is expected to remain robust over the next decade and beyond.
The trend toward hiring MBA grads with an online MBA or on-campus degree indicates that employers value an online MBA as equal to a traditional program. The MBA degree has become the standard mark of excellence in business and management education, regardless of whether earned online, through hybrid courses, or on campus.
Since employers view online MBA holders as possessing the same skills, abilities, and experience as those with on-campus degrees, they are able to make decisions based on merit rather than just relying on stereotypes about what makes someone an ideal hire. MBA skills in an organization are highly valued and bring growth to the organization.
You can also read the Top 7 MBA job roles in the US.
Things that make an employee with an MBA stand out
An employee with an MBA degree can benefit the employer in a number of ways:
- An MBA holder possesses essential business skills and knowledge about the workings of a business that benefits an employer.
- MBA holders are usually experts in their field, making them a valuable asset for an employer as it helps the employer increase the domain knowledge in the organization.
- MBA grads are critical thinkers and can assess data and stats vital to evaluate the conditions of the business and can suggest improvements.
- MBA holders also possess problem-solving abilities that are absolutely crucial to solving any disputes in the organization.
- Finally, an MBA allows graduates to move into leadership positions in their companies, which means they play a significant role in the future development of their companies on the path to success.
Why are companies encouraging their employees to pursue an MBA while working?
There are a number of reasons why companies are encouraging their employees to pursue an MBA while working. Let’s take a look at some of the key advantages:
- An MBA can help employees develop the skills and knowledge needed to be more effective in their roles.
- An MBA can help employees better understand the business, its strategy, and how they can contribute to its success.
- An MBA can help employees build a network of contacts within the company and across industries, which could benefit the business.
- An MBA can help employees develop a broader perspective on business and management issues which can improve business processes within the organization.
- An MBA can help employees develop leadership skills and lead a team to success and help the organization grow.
Is an online MBA a great option for working professionals?
Online MBA programs offered by the reputed Manipal University Jaipur (MUJ) and Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) are affordable and offer higher ROI as compared to traditional programs. The MBA programs offered by MAHE are specifically designed for working professionals who want to improve their career prospects and earn better salaries. The programs provide a solid foundation in business, allowing graduates to take on leadership roles in their organizations and help their organizations prosper. With an MBA from MUJ or MAHE, you will be able to make a positive impact on your employer and contribute to the growth of your company.
You can also read How online courses help you to manage studies while working.
An MBA degree can provide a number of benefits to your employer, from improved decision-making skills to better strategic planning ability. In today’s competitive business landscape, an MBA can give your employer the edge they need to succeed. If you’re considering pursuing an MBA, you can enroll in the online MBA programs offered by MUJ and MAHE.
Enrol with us
Interested to join our courses?
Share your details and we'll get back to you.
Become future-ready with our online MBA programKNOW MORE