What can I do with an MBA in Total Quality Management?
The market has become more customer-focused due to globalization, where businesses can thrive by offering quality products or services to clients. A positive market perception of the company resulting from high-quality items will increase sales, turnover, and profit. An MBA in Total Quality Management is a new discipline in the MBA field that has emerged due to this novel component. Total Quality Management (TQM) is a management strategy that aims to improve the overall quality management lifecycle of products or services and processes to deliver unrivaled customer satisfaction through the consistent provision of high-quality services.
An MBA in Total Quality Management is an advanced management degree that concentrates on enhancing key organizational areas. The program is designed to fulfill the professional requirements of managers in the public and private sectors of the economy who seek to alter the management culture of businesses and raise the standards of management practices to international standards. TQM is an ongoing initiative to raise a company’s standard of excellence for long-term success and encompasses a variety of quality management topics, such as employee empowerment, Lean operations, and Six Sigma.
To know more, read What will you learn in an MBA in Total Quality Management?
Who should do an MBA in Total Quality Management
An MBA in Total Quality Management is well-suited for a lot of different candidates. Some of them are as follows:
- Working professionals who are seeking to change their career or industry and get into management roles in organizations that focus on quality management can opt for the program.
- Graduates who have experience in quality management, Six Sigma, and other process improvement initiatives and wish to advance their careers can opt for this course.
- Students who want to start a career in comprehensive quality management and learn the various processes associated with the quality management lifecycle will find the program highly beneficial.
- Business owners who want to enhance their quality management processes can highly benefit from this course as it covers all the aspects of the total quality management lifecycle, including outsourcing, inventory management, global logistics, and more.
Reasons to choose an MBA in Total Quality Management
Pursuing an MBA in Quality Management can be a great choice if you want to specialize in a profession where quality is highly favored. Here are some reasons to choose an MBA in Total Quality Management:
- The extensive curriculum of the program covers various facets of quality management. The curriculum covers the total quality management lifecycle, including outsourcing, inventory management, global logistics, and more.
- The MBA in Total Quality Management program will prepare learners to become future-ready by equipping them with all the in-demand knowledge necessary to have a successful career in the quality management field.
- Leading businesses are looking to hire experts in quality management and reward competitive pay packages and other benefits. Thus, an MBA in Total Quality Management will help you advance your career and get into a managerial position in the quality management domain.
- Learners can also explore other areas of business that may interest them, like supply chain management or operations research, with an MBA in Total Quality Management. The program will prepare learners for various positions in the corporate world.
Top jobs you can get after an MBA in Total Quality Management
The need for qualified individuals who are competent in a range of quality management systems and procedures has grown due to the rise of numerous sectors. If you pursue an MBA in quality management, you can find opportunities under the following work profiles:
- Quality Control Executive
The quality control executives oversee, manage, and carry out the entire quality process. They ensure that the finished product adheres to the required standards while abiding by all applicable laws and rules and conducting inspections to decide what has to be rectified.
Annual salary up to: ₹6.6 Lakhs
- Quality Assurance manager
Managers of quality assurance play a crucial part in making sure that production standards are upheld at all times. They guarantee that the item satisfies client requirements and conforms with all applicable laws.
Annual salary up to: ₹30.6 Lakhs
- Quality Leader
A quality leader is in charge of a particular product and oversees its distribution. This expert is responsible for creating quality standards, developing assurance practices, and doing quality checks before issuance. They notify the appropriate team for correction if any deviations are discovered.
Annual salary up to: ₹30 Lakhs
- R and D Executive
An organization’s research and development policies, goals, and activities are all planned and overseen by a research and development executive. By creating research and development plans, policies, and processes, a firm may keep its profitable position and competitive edge.
Annual salary up to: ₹9.7 lakhs
- Reconciliation Associate
The duties of the Reconciliation Specialist involve managing the procedure for a group of customers and ensuring that all allocated reconciliations are performed properly and on schedule. They place a strong emphasis on teaching others as well as handling more difficult client reconciliations and problems.
Annual salary up to: ₹23.5 Lakhs
Online Manipal’s MBA in Total Quality Management prepares you for a lucrative career
Join the online MBA in Total Quality Management program at Manipal University Jaipur to boost your career in today’s competitive industry. This UGC-entitled online MBA program is effectively crafted to offer real-world case studies that will foster analytical and critical thinking in learners and prepare them to accomplish job responsibilities in the future. Utilize the top instructors and resources created to give students in-depth information and skills.
MUJ provides every student with additional resources and tools to ensure they are prepared for the industry. Also, they are offered free accessibility to professional credentials, regular presentations by business leaders, and courses from top universities worldwide, in addition to the e-learning materials for the programs. Total costs for a two-year MBA in Total Quality Management are INR150,000, or INR 37,500 per semester. Additionally, the university offers flexible methods for paying the tuition fee, and one can apply for various scholarships or choose simple, cost-free EMI.
Total Quality Management is becoming more and more significant in management, with every firm placing more emphasis on quality control and management. You will have many options with an MBA in quality management to contribute positively to your employer. But it is understandable to have doubts while pursuing MBA specialties that are comparatively less well-known. You don’t have to face these anxieties by yourself. With their domain expertise, instructors and mentors at Manipal University Jaipur, can assist you with making decisions so that you can select a program that meets your unique needs. Your management abilities will be strengthened, and the course can provide you with all the technical expertise you need to be prepared for the future.
Information related to companies and external organizations is based on secondary research or the opinion of individual authors and must not be interpreted as the official information shared by the concerned organization.
Additionally, information like fee, eligibility, scholarships, finance options etc. on offerings and programs listed on Online Manipal may change as per the discretion of respective universities so please refer to the respective program page for latest information. Any information provided in blogs is not binding and cannot be taken as final.
Enroll with us
Interested to join our courses?
Share your details and we'll get back to you.
Become future-ready with our online MBA programKNOW MORE