Why pursue an online degree?
Programs equipped for the future
Our programs are comprehensive educational experiences that develop and enhance skill sets that can be applied to diverse job profiles
Who can apply
- 10+2 from a recognized national or state board institution (for UG degree)
- At least 45% marks in aggregate in 10+2/Diploma (40% for reserved categories)
- Candidates must have a Graduates (10+2+3) in any discipline from recognized universities/institutions, or an equivalent qualification as recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with a minimum of 50% of marks or equivalent grade.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in graduation (45% for reserved categories)
- 10+2/Intermediate/Senior Secondary from a recognized board, or an equivalent qualification as recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, in any discipline with at least 45% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates who have completed their 10+2 or graduate level education outside India must produce a certificate of equivalence issued by the Association of Indian Universities.
- Candidates must have completed 10+2+3 graduation degree certificate of equivalence from the Association of Indian Universities required from students with foreign education to apply in any university in India.
Note: The eligibility might vary with program & university
Manipal University Jaipur
Multi-disciplinary programs to choose from
Carefully designed curriculum
Robust alumni network
Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE)
World renowned pedagogy
History of notable alumni
T.A. Pai Management Institute (TAPMI)
Ranked among top 20 B-schools
Industry oriented curriculum
Faculty who are industry experts
Strong alumni network
Rankings & Accreditations
Easy financing options
We offer easy financing with no-cost EMIs to help you fund your education so you don't encounter cost as a barrier.
We offer scholarships for defence personnel, government employees, differently-abled people, and meritorious students.
These financial aids coupled with a convenient payback plan make Online Manipal an affordable choice.
Note: Financing options & scholarship opportunities vary with program & university
Why should I pursue an online degree?
Online degrees are flexible, accessible and more affordable than on-campus degrees. Online degrees are UGC-entitled and recognized at par with on-campus degrees.
Do online degrees have government recognition and accreditations?
As per the University Grants Commission (UGC) Regulations, 2020, National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) accreditation is mandatory for all higher learning institutes looking to offer full-fledged online programs. NAAC accreditations determine the quality of the institute in terms of education, infrastructure, research, teaching & learning, etc. Institutes with top NAAC grades such as ‘A++’, ‘A+’ and ‘A’ are the most sought-after institutes, as they offer high-quality education.
Why should I choose Online Manipal for an online degree?
Our programs are designed by industry experts and are recognized nationally and globally. With the help of an enhanced digital learning platform, students can interact with peers and faculty, take up quizzes and tests and write remote proctored exams online.
Will the online degree be equivalent to a conventional degree?
Yes. As per the UGC regulations, online degrees shall be treated as equivalent to the corresponding awards of the degrees offered through conventional mode.
How do I know if an online degree program is credible?
An online degree is very much valid if you pursue it from a college or university that has required recognition and accreditations. Experts encourage students to look for recognized colleges because reputation, post-graduation employment statistics, and enrollment numbers are not always reliable indicators of quality. A third-party agency must examine an online college’s policies, finances, faculty, and other key factors, confirm that they satisfy quality requirements, and then grant accreditation.
Will an online degree get me a job?
You will most likely get a job after pursuing an online degree. Moreover, Online Manipal’s placement assistance will uplift the employability quotient of students and help them find career opportunities.
What are the study materials given to learners of online degree programs?
As the degree programs are fully online, e-learning material will be made available to students. E-learning study material includes e-text materials, video lectures, audio-visual interactive material, virtual classroom sessions, audio podcasts, and virtual simulation.