MBA in International Business job opportunities in the UAE
The term “international business” refers to the trading of goods or services between different nations. It involves cross-border transactions and involves the movement of goods, services, capital, personnel, technology, and intellectual property such as patents, trademarks, technical knowledge, and copyrights. An MBA in International Business is a postgraduate course that has a high scope and potential. Since globalization is on the rise, the demand for MBA professionals with knowledge and insights into international trade has become prevalent. Additionally, successful completion of the course guarantees higher pay and better opportunities. Further, this course also ensures that the professionals develop the skill of having different perspectives and thinking strategically to solve real-world issues.
Scope of an MBA in International Business in the UAE
Being a degree which enables professionals to attain knowledge on a global scale, MBA in international business has universal relevance and applicability. With the growth of multinational companies and inter-country trade and commerce, professionals holding this degree are in high demand. There are multiple job opportunities in the UAE for MBAs specializing in international business. Their specialization is required in various industries such as oil, gas, pharma, FMCG, and much more. In short, this is a great course that will always add value to your career and a much-needed boost to your income.
Jobs you can get in the UAE after MBA international business course
There are a plethora of job profiles and roles which are available for MBA professionals who have specialized in International Business. Some of the job profiles/roles available in the UAE are listed below –
- Business Development Manager – The job profile requires professionals to supervise the entire sales process of the company. They are also required to analyze the growth trends and come up with strategic methods and plans to boost the sales of the entity.
- International Marketing Manager – With more focus on branding and generating higher revenues for the company, this position is a step above a normal marketing manager.
- Operations Manager – This job profile calls for the overall management of production and delivery of goods/services. MBA professionals with specialization in International Business can contribute well toward the management of production and delivery at an international level.
- Supply Chain Manager – As the name suggests, the supply chain manager shall supervise the overall supply and delivery process of the entity. Being a professional with international business exposure, the role of a supply chain manager is fit for MBAs in international business.
- Trade Specialist – MBAs in international business have adequate skills and knowledge in terms of global trade and commerce and hence are right for the role of a trade specialist.
- Financial Analyst – This role requires an in-depth understanding of the finances of the entity and various schemes and numbers. This role can be done well by MBAs with a specialization in international business.
- Business Consultant – As an MBA in international business knowledge, this role is a great fit as it requires consultation and advisory for the growth and expansion of the business of the entity.
- Global Sales Manager – Having expertise in sales, management, and global awareness, MBAs with international business specialization are a great fit as sales leads of the entity.
- Country Manager – A country manager requires skills in the management of financials and performance of various regions and states. MBAs in international business are perfect for this role.
Industries in the UAE that hire MBA International Business graduates
Professionals holding an MBA in International Business degree can find opportunities in various industries in the UAE. Being experts in international trade and commerce, these professionals are recruited by well-known MNCs as well as companies that deal both locally and globally. Some of the industries that hire candidates with an MBA in International Business in the UAE are as follows –
Oil and petroleum: The UAE is among one of the largest producers of oil and petroleum in the world. MBA International Business graduates with a good understanding of business concepts and international trade can find various attractive opportunities in the oil and petroleum industry in the UAE.
Aluminum: Production of aluminum and semi-finished aluminum products supports various job roles in the UAE. Every year talented MBA graduates are hired in various roles in the aluminum industry in the UAE to help in the growth of the sector.
Aviation: UAE government initiatives and investment in the aviation industry have driven a huge demand for talented professionals in the sector. The aviation sector offers various attractive job opportunities to MBA International Business graduates as they are hired in various roles in the sector with attractive salaries.
Trade and commerce: The UAE economy highly depends on the exports of oil, petroleum, and natural gas, while other important export items include pearls and other precious metals and stones, machinery sound recorders and parts, and transport vehicles. The trade and commerce sector of UAE offers various opportunities for skilled professionals, and MBA International Business graduates can find rewarding employment opportunities in the sector with various perks and benefits.
Manufacturing: Manufacturing is one of the most important sectors for global economies. The UAE accounts for a large number of food and beverage manufacturing units that hire talented MBA International business graduates every year with good salary packages and offer various perks and benefits.
Telecommunications: The UAE has a fast and efficient telecommunications network in place. The sector offers good employment opportunities to MBA graduates seeking to launch their careers in the industry.
Secure a high-paying job in the UAE after MBA in international business
Manipal University Jaipur offers an Online MBA with an International Business elective which will provide in-depth knowledge about global trade and commerce and ensures a boost in earning potential of the candidates. For those who aspire to have a career in areas such as export, international marketing, international finance management, or global logistics in the UAE, this online MBA course in International Business offered by Manipal University University is perfect for honing your skills and knowledge. It will open up a variety of career opportunities for individuals in the UAE for individuals to succeed in their lives.
The flourishing of international trade is one of the important aspects that promote globalization. Hence, the world needs professionals who excel at understanding and promoting world trade and international business. An MBA in International Business from MUJ helps mold and develop professionals who will help companies flourish in international trade and business.
Information related to companies and external organizations is based on secondary research or the opinion of individual authors and must not be interpreted as the official information shared by the concerned organization.
Additionally, information like fee, eligibility, scholarships, finance options etc. on offerings and programs listed on Online Manipal may change as per the discretion of respective universities so please refer to the respective program page for latest information. Any information provided in blogs is not binding and cannot be taken as final.
Enroll with us
Interested to join our courses?
Share your details and we'll get back to you.
Explore our online programs to become future-readyKNOW MORE