Online Manipal Editorial Team | April 11, 2022
It’s no surprise that returning to school may imply significant changes in your life. In order to earn a degree at an older age, one has to make several compromises in terms of free time, additional money, and several other areas.
So, what’s the point? Why should you return to school? Why not take a master of business administration online degree? Pursuing the best online MBA program in India might result in significant advancements in your career. Read this article to know how an online master of business administration degree can help you? An online MBA course may assist both new graduates, and working professionals grow in their professions.
Top reasons for pursuing an online MBA degree
We have put together a list of reasons why you should pursue an online MBA degree.
Academic timetables are flexible in online MBA programs. Students can attend live and recorded video classes, take quizzes, and participate in discussion forums with classmates from anywhere in the globe at any time. Depending on the level of the programme, 24 to 36 months to complete. By spending at least 15-20 hours per week, you can effectively pursue online degree courses.
Excellent for a career move and flourishing business chances
Many students pursue MBAs in order to either shift industries or rise to management or administrative positions. You should not do both at the same time because you risk spreading yourself too thin and not having enough job experience in the new role to back it up. Before applying for the MBA, it’s a good idea to decide on the sector and job role you would like to work.
This will make it easy to select the best online MBA programs in India for your needs and to have clear future goals that will count strongly during your job application interview. You will also have two years to learn the specific abilities required for the new job.
The flexibility and diversity of online MBA program specialisations are invaluable resources for anyone considering a career change.
Improve your advanced and responsive management abilities
MBA candidates are often undergrads and young professionals or business entrepreneurs with at least two years of work experience.
A master of business administration online degree can help you build the abilities one must require to keep a business running smoothly. The curriculum of each Master of Business Administration degree may change; however, the following are some of the most frequent abilities you will build based on the study programme you select:
- Improve your leadership and people management abilities
- Build, promote, and sell your products and services
- Make contacts and form partnerships via networking
- Deal with tough situations (e.g. financial crisis, public scandals)
- Maintaining the company’s financial health
- Promoting and maintaining the company’s favourable goodwill
- Data from the industry is gathered, interpreted, and used to make reports
- Improve employee retention by hiring excellent talents
- Create hierarchies that will aid the company’s growth
- Make difficult decisions at the appropriate moment
MBA specialisations to fit your specific goals
Because of their global reach, several universities and business schools have created a wide selection of MBA programmes that specialise in various parts of the business world. So, what MBA specialisations are available? What is the distinction between them? And which MBA specialisations are in high demand?
- General Management – This is most likely the most common MBA specialisation. Excellent for building an all-around successful business arsenal – ideal for a highly adaptable corporate environment.
- International Business – It is ideal if you wish to work overseas or for a multinational corporation with operations across the world. Excellent for matching corporate objectives across boundaries. As global firms expand, this is becoming an all-around popular specialisation.
- Strategic Management – Prepares you for long-term company planning and disaster recovery.
- Finance – Excellent for bankers, financial controllers, CFOs, and finance managers. Statistics, data analysis, accounting, and other topics will be covered in classes.
- Marketing focuses on firms that rely on product and service promotion.
- Entrepreneurship – This is the best option if you have a unique business concept and want to establish a company.
- Operations Management – This course is designed for managers who are in charge of optimising production operations. You will discover how to make production go as smoothly as possible.
- IT Management – Gears you to undertake business in the technology industry or in industries that rely largely on technology. This aspect of the business is primarily reliant on data analysis and product creation based on it.
- Human Resource Management – Excellent for managers in charge of human resource teams or for those who work with big groups. The HRM course focuses on dispute resolution, team building, motivation, work duties, and other topics.
- Consulting – prepares specialists to provide an objective view on company difficulties. This specialisation also expands your knowledge in a range of fields and pays highly.
Access to a large corporate network
As an MBA student, you have several networking possibilities. You will engage with other students, instructors, and teaching staff (business people with great management experience). And, this context will broaden your company management talents.
You have access to the master of business administration online degree’s enormous alumni network. Your contacts will provide you with an excellent perspective of the corporate world. Prepare to get a thorough awareness of the smallest changes in the business environment and to learn new techniques to adapt quickly. You can think about some major business challenges and draw links between numerous global events and international politics.
High earning potential
Besides broadening your employment options, online MBA programs train you for high-paying positions in today’s competitive market.
You may easily acquire a high-paying job after completing an MBA. However, in order to do so, you must carefully select your institute and expertise. Salary is also affected by the industry you choose and the firm you join. There are some of the best online MBA programs in India offered by renowned institutes.
Get an online MBA from Manipal University Jaipur
Online Manipal is the leading online degree provider in India, that offers online MBA and other PG & UG courses from Manipal institutions. Currently, the Manipal University Jaipur offers UGC-entitled online MBA with a comprehensive curriculum that covers various management and business concepts. Online MBA comes with eight electives, including Finance, Marketing, HRM, Operations Management, Retail Management, Analytics & Data Science, BFSI, and IT & FinTech. The course is delivered through the state-of-the-art learning management system (LMS).
World-class faculty with extensive experience in the industry and academia take online classes. The course is the best suited for both fresh students and working professionals. Learners can access study material on the LMS with an internet-enabled device and learn from anywhere at their convenient time.
Study material includes e-tutorials, live and recorded lectures, quizzes, and an e-library. LMS also consists of a discussion board, where students can interact with their course instructors and co-learners.
Any graduate with at least 50% marks (45% for reserved categories) can enrol in an online MBA course on the Online Manipal portal. Candidates need to clear an aptitude test conducted by MUJ to qualify for admission. However, candidates who have a valid score (40 percentile) from any aptitude test (CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT/GMAT) need not appear in this aptitude test.
A leader cannot lead unless he or she has a willingness to learn. Hence, one must continue to acquire more knowledge to sustain a position of leadership. An online MBA can help you in several ways. It can help you gain extensive information, improve soft skills, advance your career, establish a professional network, and earn a big-fat paying job. Online courses are ideal if you want to combine high-quality education with versatility and convenience.
Keep Reading, Keep Learning
Preparing for the post-Covid-19 world
Online degree courses at Manipal University Jaipur – All you need to know
Five ways to fund your education and get the management degree of your dreams
Trying to get into a top university? Here’s what you need to know
Online vs. campus learning: What should you opt for?